Getting Design Help
Doing it Yourself
Wanting to create your own files, here are some recommendations to help get the best artwork for your T Shirts and Apparel.
- Image Size 350mm x 400mm (Cropped as necessary)
- Create the artwork in RGB
- Create the artwork at a minimum of 300DPI for best printing quality
- Remove any backgrounds.
- Save as a Hi-Res file
- Save the artwork as a .PNG with a transparent background
We recommend a .PNG for designs with a transparent background, to achieve the best results.
It is also easy to create T Shirts and Apparel using our online Design Tool, if you have your own photo, image, or Company Logo in high resolution, upload it into our Design Tool and size and position it to where you would like it printed onto the T Shirt or apparel, add any text you require and change the colour to the required colour. There are some basic editing tools available in the Design Tool. We can do basic artwork changes if needed, just add the instructions to the notes at checkout. If you want your design printed an exact size, please add these instructions to the notes at the Checkout.
If you are downloading images form the internet to use here are a couple of steps to help.
- Use Firefox to download the images, this is because a lot of internet browsers compress or reduce the file size when you download it.
- Use a high-resolution image eg 750 x 750 pixels or greater where possible, as files below this size may appear pixilated.
- Check the image looks good and not pixilated, sometimes images may start out small and someone has increased the image size and it looks pixilated.
- Uploading a picture of what you want on a t Shirt will result in us printing that image as we will not recreate the artwork from scratch for you.
- Check that the image does not have watermarks, as it is all but impossible for us to fix these for you.
If you are supplying artwork created in Canva we strongly recommend letting us know, as we regularly have problems with these files and if we know ahead of printing we can look out for the issues. While we will do our best, we are unable to guarantee that we can fix all these problems.
If you need a little more help creating the image to print onto your t shirt, please refer to the below.
Getting an Image created or fixed Online
Need a little more help with your artwork? We have found that using Fiverr to be a great option, here a few tips to help with the process.
- When using Fiverr we recommend spending a little time looking through several designers before you picking one.
- When using Fiverr we have had much more success with Level 2 Designers this is something to keep in mind.
- When using Fiverr we strongly recommend not using the cheapest option.
We have been recommending with Fiverr for a while now & the quality of designs that we have received from our customers has printed great.
What is Fiverr?
Fiverr is an online marketplace for digital services, including graphic artists, you can browse thousands of freelancers offering these services, and place order online with ease.
If you follow these steps, it should help you get what you want out of your freelance graphic artist.
- Open Fiverr
- Create an Account or Login
- Connect with graphic Artists and designers that will help make your artwork print ready.
- Check out and choose a designer that looks like they can do what you are after.
- Select between the Basic, Standard and Premium Service, on average we have found that Standard suits most of our customers.
- Fill in your details and make payment.
- After check out fill in your brief, upload any artwork and samples that you might have, and the graphic artist will get it done and to you and be in touch.
- Once you receive the artwork and it is ready to go, upload it into our online designer and complete your order.
I you are after a logo that is in low resolution and needs to be vectorized to make it print ready we recommend checking out Here.
It might take a little bit to get your head around the process the first time, but the outcome can be worth the effort.