What are the delivery charges for orders from The Custom T Shirt Shop?
- We have a Flat Rate Shipping option to make it easy for you. Our Flat Rate Shipping is $14.50 per order, and if you spend over $125.00 shipping will be Free. We use Australia Post for all satchels sent Australia Wide, and from time to time for local shipping (Around Brisbane we use Couriers Please and Zincy Couriers.) We have chosen these so we can ensure no matter where you are in Australia, we can get your order to you in a reasonable time. We do not have any control over Australia Post or Couriers Please, Zincy Couriers we can talk to, and they will help wherever they can. For Australia Post and Couriers Please we recommend checking their websites to check if there are any delays. (Usually around Christmas or if there is an extenuating circumstance like COVID) Once we have printed your T Shirt, we will send you an email with your tracking details. We will also send a Text Message if a mobile phone number has been supplied letting you know your T Shirts have been printed and sent. If for some reason there is a delay in receiving your order please check the shipping details in the relevant courier’s website, if you want some information regarding your delivery, we have found it is best to contact your Local Post Office as by the receiver contacting their Local Post Office, the best solution will be achieved, when we contact Australia Post we will receive an automated message and it will have little effect. Please take into consideration the estimated printing time when making your decision about shipping. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will do what we can to help. This service is available Australia Wide.
Same Day and Express Tee’s
When you purchase one of our same day or express tees please be aware that we will send this with Australia Post Express if you select the flat rate shipping method. You will still need to be aware of the estimated printing date as well. This service is available Australia Wide
If you are located in Brisbane or close to Brisbane, we do have a Local Pick-Up option. These orders can be collected from our Store at, Shop 6 50 Hume St Norman Park QLD 4170. We do have an afterhours collection available as well if you are unable to make it in during our business hours. Once your order has been printed and is ready to collect, we will send you an email and a text message if a mobile phone number has been supplied. If you require the afterhours collection we will email and text all of the information that you need. This service is available for our Brisbane Store Only.
We will always do our best to help but we do not have any control over Australia Post and if they are shipping slow there is little to nothing that we can do about it, we have found in general Australia Post is the best option for shipping orders around Australia.
What payment methods are accepted?
- Online we have chosen to partner with Lime Pay and PayPal.
Lime Pay you can use a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express cards, they also have a buy now pay later option available. the checkout has a dedicated SSL, which means that the system uses a high level of encryption to keep your details safe.
PayPal is the traditional method of paying for goods online, you can either pay using you PayPal account or by using a credit card, PayPal now offer a Buy Now Pay Later service.
In Store we accept, Cash, and all major bank cards, for all email orders we only accept bank transfer.
How long will my order take?
- When ordering your T Shirt there are several options,
- Same Day T Shirt Printing
- Express T Shirt Printing
- On Sale T Shirt Printing
- By Brand and Styles
All our T Shirts have an estimated print date on them, this is not set in stone but is a very good indicator, we recommend that you use these dates as a guide when ordering to make sure that the estimated print dates suit your timeline that you require the T Shirts. In these difficult times that we are experiencing there are unexpected stock shortages, and freight delays, if your order is impacted, we will contact you and let you know what is going on and what we can do to sort out your order.
Same Day T Shirt Printing, if the order is received prior to 10.30am on a Business Day, we will print and have the T Shirt ready to collect by the end of the day or if posting it will be dispatched the following morning. All orders received after this time will be printed and dispatched the following Business Day. We only have selected products available for Same Day T Shirt Printing. (Please be aware that ordering products other than Same Day Printing will slow the order down)
Express T Shirt Printing, once your order has been received it will be processed the following Business Day and we will print and have it ready to collect or shipped in one to two Business Days. (Please be aware that ordering products other than Express Printing will slow the order down)
On Sale T Shirt Printing, once your order has been received it will be processed the following Business Day and we will print and have it ready to collect or shipped in Five to Seven Business Days. On Sale T Shirt Printing is only available in Black and White.
By Brand and Style Printing, once your order has been received it will be processed the following Business Day there is an estimated print time on the website for each product, this is to allow for us to order and get the stock and then print up your order.
Is my data protected is it safe to shop on your website?
- We have created a range of policies to keep our customers safe when shopping on line, you can find them all on our About Us Page. We have SSL Installed on our website to encrypt your data while you are shopping, as well as this we have installed a high level security program that monitors for malicious activity, this will from time to time temporally block a user if they forget a password or do something that the software detects, we have done this to keep you safe.
What are the artwork recommendations?
- Uploading and designing artwork for your T Shirt, you can upload artwork using our online designer tool, there are several different formats that you can upload to the website, but we recommend using a High Resolution .PNG with a transparent background. There is a text editor as well that allows you to add and some text on the T Shirt as well. We have library of help videos that will lead you through the design and ordering process. The following is a good guide if you are creating your own artwork,
- Image Size 350mm x 400mm (Cropped as necessary)
- Create the artwork in RGB
- Create the artwork at a minimum of 300DPI
- Remove any backgrounds.
- Save as a Hi-Res file
- Save the Artwork as a .PNG
If you need to scan a Photo or a picture, we recommend downloading CamScanner there is a free version available in the app store and google play. Find a well-lit area and use your phone to scan, with a little practice you can get the images perfect. Allow some area around the image for the water mark that is automatically added within the app, you can crop the watermark out in the design tool.
Here are some helpful sites for artwork and design:
- Hi Clipart
- Colour Cop
Are there any discounts?
- We have volume discounting that will automatically apply to your order, all you have do is enter the quantity, and the pricing will update. Please be aware that the Global Volume Discounting is not available on on-sale T Shirts, Apparel and Lifestyle products.
Our Global Volume Discounting is:
5% off for 5+ items
10% for 10+ items
15% for 15+ items
20% for 20+ items
Some On-Sale products do have volume discounts available, but these only apply to that On-Sale item.
Can I bring my own T Shirts and Apparel?
- If you want to use BYO T Shirts, you can either bring in the files on a memory stick or email them to us. You can order online by using the online design tool and Purchase, and then drop off or arrange for delivery to our Norman Park store. Please ensure that the Colour Description matches the colour of the T Shirt being supplied, if you purchase white online and come with black T Shirts there will be an additional surcharge. (The Colour Options are, White, Black, Colour). Please note, all customers that supply their own garments will be required to read and sign our BYO print agreement which outline all the risks associated with this service.
BYO T Shirts and Apparel is required to be 100% cotton, unwashed and unworn, please be aware that we take no responsibility for any defects in BYO T Shirts and Apparel, some BYO T Shirts and apparel may have machine oil on them this is invisible until heat is applied and then the garment will become marked, we can take no responsibility for this.
We will always try to advise if the garment is suitable for printing, but sometimes there are factors out of our control.
If you are getting a BYO apparel printed with SupaColour, there are minimum quantities, please contact us with your requirements and we can send you a Quote, SupaColour can be printed onto 100% Polyester and blended garments.
What happens after I order?
- Once you order your T Shirt we will follow these steps in getting your order processed, printed and to you.
At the start of each business day we will process all web orders, this entails us creating a folder for your order on our server, downloading all required files, preparing any files that need attention, we will then send you a manual email with your invoice and expected print times, we will also let you know if there are any stock issues from the wholesaler.
We will either pick or we will order your stock in. Once your stock has been picked we will place your order in our print Que.
Once your has progressed through the Print Que, we will print and pack your order, from here we will email or text you letting you know the tracking number or instructions for local pickup.
We will then complete your order online.
For more information please check out our Blog post on “HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESS”
Do I receive an invoice with my order?
- Yes we will supply a printed copy with your order as well you will be emailed an electronic copy with your processing email.
What printing process will be used to print my order?
- Printing Your Order, when your order is ready to print, we will open your file on our print server and your order on the website, we will add your artwork to the print manager and size by eye to the online design tool on our website, if there are any notes on sizing, we will use these to size the artwork, please be aware that our maximum print size is 35CM x 40CM. We will print all White T Shirts without white ink, Colour T Shirts will have a pre-treatment sprayed onto the T Shirt and will be printed with White Ink. (The Pre-treatment is part of the process for printing onto colour T Shirts, this helps the white ink to bond to the T Shirt and stops it being absorbed by the Cotton.) We Print using DTG (Direct to Garment} and use the Brother GXT Printer.
What is the quality like?
- This is very dependent on the artwork being printed, if good quality artwork is supplied the file will print clean and crisp, good artwork is the key, trying to print a file that is the size of a postage stamp and have it large on the front of a T Shirt will always have a blurry and pixelated appearance. Some T Shirts may have a coating or be a Blend if this is the case it will have an impact on the print quality.
How long will the print last?
- If you follow these general rules your garment will last for 30 washes plus, according to Brother.
- Wash before you wear
- Wash and dry inside out
- Cold to cool gentle cycle machine wash
- Do not use a clothes dryer
- Do not use harsh chemicals
- Do not dry clean
- Do not directly iron the print
For best results and longevity of the print and T Shirt it is best to use a PH neutral washing detergent such as OMO Sensitive Laundry Liquid Detergent.
In practice where we have followed the care instructions we have had in excess of 60 washes.
What do I do if I have a problem?
If you have a problem, if there is a problem we want to know, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with photos of the problem, please make sure that you have read the above and are aware of the process if you need to return an order please be aware of the following,
- All returns must be approved via email prior to being returned.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of purchase.
- We do not accept returns for change of mind.
- We do not accept items that have noticeable wear or makeup stains.
- We do not accept errors in approved proofs, errors supplied artwork or spelling or grammatical errors.
- We do not accept returns If the artwork you as a client upload is low quality, and results in a poor print.
- We do not accept Errors in selected options such as product type size or colour.
- We do not accept Garment shrinkage in wash if our care instructions are not followed.
- We do not accept returns where the artwork is within 10% of the original colour palette.
- Please be aware that if you knowingly destroy or shrink garments there will be no refund issued as we have processes in place that will indicate if heat has been applied to garments
All shipping charges for returning products to us must be paid by the returnee. We do not reimburse shipping charges.
All Returns are for Store Credit or exchange, we do not offer a refund unless it is covered by the consumer law.